This Padded Face Shield adds another layer of protection to your gear. The lightweight and ergonomic face shield provide excellent visibility and can be worn comfortably all day long.
It features a breathable headband for added comfort, and the band can be easily removed whenever it needs a quick cleaning or replacing. The padded face shield can be worn with most safety glasses and goggles, and it meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 safety standards.
To avoid spreading Covid-19 infections everyone should:
- try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble)
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
If you can, wear something that covers your nose and mouth in places where it’s hard to stay away from other people.
There are some places where you must wear a face covering, such as:
- on public transport
- in shops
- when you go to hospital appointments or visit someone in hospital.
Remember, use hand sanitizer when changing the face shield.