Green Disposable Isolation Gowns – Pack of 10
Our green disposable isolation gowns are made of environmentally friendly material which is very soft and comfortable because they are made of high-quality 40 gsm SMMS, 100 OEKO-TEX Certified
3/4-Cover Provides Safety and Cleanliness, Durable Material for Great Protection includes an additional Inside Lining. Length 125cm (1250mm)
The protection gown features elastic cuffs to be easily worn and to provide extra protection, which can be matched with gloves, thus providing comfort and flexibility
Isolation Gowns Product Features
* Soft, light, non-toxic, durable, eco-friendly, economical.
*.Prevent and isolate dust, particle, alcohol, blood, bacteria and virus invading.
*You can use it as a visit coat in hospital
*Prevent cross-infection in medical treatment at sanitation field.
*Accord with the hygienic standards.
*Application: Hospital, chemical industry, food industry, etc
One size fits all
To avoid spreading Covid-19 infections everyone should:
- try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble)
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
If you can, wear something that covers your nose and mouth in places where it’s hard to stay away from other people.
There are some places where you must wear a face covering, such as:
- on public transport
- in shops
- when you go to hospital appointments or visit someone in hospital.
Remember, use hand sanitizer when changing the gown