White disposable coverall is made of environmentally friendly material which is very soft and comfortable
Made of high-quality 60 gsm spunbond, 100 OEKO-TEX Certified DuPont(TM) limited use of disposable coverall is a unique, non-woven material comprised of heat and pressure bonded polyethene fibres. Lightweight and soft, yet strong and durable. Zipper, attached hood, elastic wrists and ankles, set-in sleeve.
Soft, light, non-toxic, durable, eco-friendly, economical.
Prevent and isolate dust, particle, alcohol, blood, bacteria and virus invading.
Can be used as isolation coverall.
Prevent cross-infection in medical treatment at sanitation field.
Accord with the hygienic standards.
Application: Hospital, chemical industry, food industry, etc
To avoid spreading Covid-19 infections everyone should:
- try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble)
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Remember, use hand sanitizer when changing the gown